This is a 5V 2 Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler for Arduino PIC ARM. It can be used to control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current. It can be controlled directly with 3.3V or 5V logic signals from a microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
This relay has a 1×4 (2.54mm pitch) pin header for connecting power (5V and 0V), and for controlling the 2 relays.
The pins are marked on the PCB as:
- GND – Connect 0V to this pin.
- IN1 – Controls relay 1, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- IN2 – Controls relay 2, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- VCC – Connect 5V to this pin. Is used to power the optocouplers
- High-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered a way;
- Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between the input terminal and Earth OV trigger, can be understood as the signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered away 1-channel relay module connection.
- 2 LEDs to indicate when relays are ON.
- Works with logic level signals from 3.3V or 5V devices
- Opto isolation circuitry
- Module with diode current protection, short response time
- High current relay, AC250V 10A, DC30V 10A
Package Includes :
1 x 5V 2 Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler
There are no reviews yet.