Sound detection sensor module for Arduino detects whether sound has exceeded a threshold value. The sound is detected via microphone and fed into an LM393 op-amp. The sound level setpoint is adjusted via an onboard potentiometer. When the sound level exceeds the set point, an LED on the module is illuminated and the output is sent low.
Specifications of sound detection sensor module:
- Working voltage: DC 3.3-5V
- Dimensions: 45 x 17 x 9 mm
- Signal output indication
- Single channel signal output
- With the retaining bolt hole, convenient installation
- Outputs low level and the signal light when there is sound
- Length X Height X Width : 45 x 17 x 9 mm
- 1 x Sound Detection Sensor Module
Note: This sensor only recognizes the availability of sound cannot identify the size of the sound or the specific frequencies of sound.
There are no reviews yet.